Terms and Conditions
These TERMS AND CONDITIONS are part of the online EXHIBITOR CONTRACT for the HomeStyles Home Show. From herein, the Saskatoon & Region Home Builders’ Association of the HomeStyles Home Show will be referred to as Show Management, the Participant will be referred to as the Exhibitor and the HomeStyles Home Show will be referred to as the Show.
Hereinafter called the Exhibitor, party of the second part, witnesseth: that the Show Management, for and in consideration of the payments and agreements on the part of the Exhibitor to be made and performed, hereby grants to the Exhibitor the right to use the exhibit space in the Show, designed as the space number shown hereon and on the show diagrams of the said Show, for the specific exhibiting of the products & services listed on the online form. No other products or services other than those represented by your company and approved by Show Management will be allowed to be displayed or sold from this booth(s).
The following terms and conditions apply:
- The Exhibitor hereby agrees to pay for the right to use the said space; payable in Canadian funds.
- The Exhibitor hereby agrees that unless the online form is complete and the Terms and Conditions are acknowledged, Show Management is not required to hold the space for the Exhibitor and may re-sell it without notice.
- The company indicated above is the Exhibitor and is the ONLY company that shall exhibit in the space provided.
- The Exhibitor hereby agrees to staff the leased booth space for the full duration of the show including all advertised hours of the show.
- The use of the said space shall be subject to the Exhibiting Rules and Regulations, and to all further rules and regulations now or hereafter adopted for the conduct of said Show.
- The Exhibitor will hold the Show and the Saskatoon & Region Home Builders’ Association harmless from any damage, expenses or liability arising from any injury or damage to any person, including the general public, the Exhibitor, its agents, servants or employees or to the property of the Exhibitor or others, occurring either in the space occupied by the Exhibitor or elsewhere, arising out of its occupancy hereunder, or anything connected with the said occupancy. A formal Certificate of Insurance is required for participation in the Show.
- The Exhibitor is responsible for full booth payment amount. Failure to comply will result in release and resale of booth space.
- The Exhibitor shall not assign this agreement or sublet or license the whole or any part of the space hereby contracted for without the prior written permission of the Show Management. Only the Exhibitor indicated on the online form is authorized to exhibit in the space as noted.
- It is the obligation of the Exhibitor to notify Show Management of any change(s) in product(s). Show Management reserves the right to request changes or removal of product(s) for sale at the Show.
- Payment on booths will be deemed as an agreement to rent this space. This Agreement shall be binding upon the parties hereto and their respective executors, successors, and assigns.
- Booth Cancellation Deadline is: the last day in September, annually. After this date full booth payments are non-refundable. If a booth is cancelled prior to the last day in September, a 50% refund will be processed. After the last day in September at 11:59 pm the exhibitor is liable for full payment of the space.
- Show Management reserves the right to move or reallocate Exhibitor booth space. Every effort will be made to ensure the new space is accommodating to both the exhibitor and the show.
The above listed Terms and Conditions apply to the annual dates of the HomeStyles Home Show presented by the Saskatoon & Region Home Builders’ Association.
Note: Once you have registered for the HomeStyles Home Show you will receive an invoice for the FULL BOOTH AMOUNT. Full payments must be made to secure your booth rental.